1980s Cream Light Fair Isle Style Knit Jumper, 42in Chest
There is something about a Fair Isle style knit that brings up thoughts of snowy winter days and a warming boozy drink! This knit from the 1980s is great to add a light layer over a t-shirt or collared shirt and looks great with jeans, or a nice pair of maroon chinos.
• Fair Isle style knit in navy and maroon
• Waffle style knit to body in warm cream colour
• Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
• Made from an acylic/cotton blend
• Sight stretching of the cuffs, but minimal
• Care/composition: 40* wash (label has faded and split)
Chest: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist