1980s Cornflower Blue Mohair Blend Asymmetric Coat, by Jaeger, 44in Bust
The power shoulder from the 80s is back in fashion and this is one statement shoulder! From the great British brand Jaeger, the cornflower blue coat will certainly keep you toasty in the cold weather. Made from a mohair and wool blend, the quality is obvious with the weight of the jacket. The cut is simple and striking with the asymmetric front fastening using only the single button to the side, and the funnel neck collar. The shoulders are of course the biggest design detail, giving you a powerful silhouette.
• Ribbed style stripes to the fabric, with classic mohair long fibres
• Dusky cornflower blue colour
• Stand up funnel neck style collar
• Pockets to the hips
• Long sleeves
• Large shoulder pads
• Fastens on an asymmetric cut
• Fastens with one geometric shaped button to the neck
• Made from a heavy weight mohair blend fabric
• Lined in a matching blue acetate
• Jaeger label to the back
• Shown on a 34in bust model, I think this would be better suited to a plus size to show it to its full potential
• Care/composition: 40% cotton, 30% mohair, 30% wool. 100% triacetate lining.
Bust: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist