1980s Classic Navy and White Spot Belted Dress, by Laura Ashley, 36in Bust
A dress made for Kate Middleton, from the classic Laura Ashley in the 1980s, this navy and white polka dot is elegant perfection. Meant to be worn fitted to show off your figure, the matching belt adds length to your legs, and the contrast white collar some interest and detailing to this sleek designed piece. One for an event with classic white accessories, but dress down with trainers to really get your wear out of an amazing British designer piece.
• Classic navy blue and white polka dots
• Full flared skirt, midi length, with pockets
• Fold down white ribbed contrast collar
• Elbow length puff sleeves
• Matching belt
• Fastens using hidden shell buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight cotton
• Laura Ashley label to the inside
• Slight wear and chipping to the paint on the belt buckle, shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Waist: 31in max
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist