1980s Chestnut Faux Fur Wool Shawl Cape, One Size
Perfect for the colder months, a wonderful 1980s chestnut brown wool shawl cape, with a dark brown faux fur collar. Unlike other capes, this can be worn closed or open, and will not slide off your shoulders due to the quality weight of the fabric. The sides are shaped allowing for ease of movement and with this being a wrap style, you could pull it round you and fasten with a belt or large brooch. Very versatile, very warm, very stylish.
• Dark brown faux fur collar
• Mottled chestnut brown wool
• Shorter at the sides for ease of arm movement
• Shaped scooped hem to the front and back
• Fastens using a metal hook and eye to the front
• Made from a mid weight wool knit and faux fur
• Care/composition: No labels
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist