1980s Camel Herringbone Tweed Blazer, by Giorgio Armani, 38in Bust
Giving us a history professor vibe, this 1980s simple camel blazer by famed designer Giorgio Armani is so perfectly designed. Made from a herringbone tweed, it is light and easy to wear, and will surely become something you reach for often. Make it more dressy with blouses in silk or sequins, keep it casual with knits and tees, it is a classic wardrobe staple.
• Herringbone textured tweed in a light camel, closest in hue to the closer photos
• Giorgio Armani label to the inside
• Fold down collar with curved notch
• Shaped front
• Slip pockets to the hips and a patch pocket to the chest
• Fastens using a brown button - this has been replaced by me as the previous owner had changed to one that was not in-keeping with the style
• Slight fit to the back
• Made from a light weight wool tweed. The wool could be a blend but is mainly wool
• Unlined, with small shoulder pads
• There is a small mark and a small pull to the collar, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust