1980s Burgundy Military Short Tweed Jacket with Matching Tartan Scarf, by Townwear, 40in Bust
Talk about versatile! This 1980s burgundy colour tweed short jacket has a lovely colour coordinating tartan scarf which can be worn traditionally round the neck, for a military vibe through one of the shoulders, or taken off completely. You could also just add your own if you wanted to match to an outfit. The cut is simple and clean, the Mandarin collar and the matching tie belt being the only real features to the jacket, apart from the shoulder straps. This means you can dress it up, or have it as a great jacket to throw on with jeans for casual days. And the colour is oh so perfect for this time of year!
• Removable check triangular scarf which can be worn on one or both shoulders, or not at all
• Epaulettes to the shoulders, with matching plastic buttons
• Short stand up Mandarin style collar
• Seam darts down the front on an almost princess line
• Matching thin tie belt, with belt loops
• Fastens using matching plastic buttons to the front
• Hanging loop to the back of the neck
• Made from a mid-weight wool blend fabric, that has the appearance of tweed
• Lined in a burgundy nylon fabric
• Townwear label to the inside
• Care/composition: 50% wool, 50% mixed fibers. Lining: nylon. Dry clean.
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled) - would advise smaller to get proper hang
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust