1980s Bright Red Striped 'Peace' Deadstock Polo, 36in Chest
A little vintage polo is a step to being smarter than a t-shirt. This 1980s deadstock red polo shirt with contrasting white stripes has a small 'peace' embroidery to the breast pocket and matching stripes to the sleeves. Giving off a hint of nautical, wear with navy or cream chinos and some boat shoes for a cool laid back summer vibe.
• 'Peace' embroidery with laurel leaves to the breast pocket
• White stripes to the chest
• This is deadstock, the packaging that is came in was discarded
• Bright red colour - my camera struggled to capture it
• Fold down collar
• Short sleeves with white stripe to cuff
• Buttons to the neckline
• Made from a mid weight blended knit stretch fabric
• Stanley Knitwear label to the inside
• There is a small mark to the back, barely visible. Shown in photo
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust