1980s Bright Pink Tropical Playsuit Romper, by Nani Hawaii, 40in Bust
From the 1980s, this tropical Hawaiian playsuit by Nani is made for Summer holidays and beach breaks, fun times and long warm nights.The romper is super comfortable with the loose fit and elasticated waist, and of course practical with the huge pockets. The colour is bright, fun and tropical, giving off tiki surf vibes all over the place. A great vintage and holiday wardrobe addition!
Hawaiian labelled vintage is a classic and never dates, no matter what decade it is from, you know you are buying a great piece!
• Hot pink background with white and bright blue tropical Hawaiian flowers
• Short loose sleeves
• Loose fit top
• Round neck
• Two large pockets to the hips
• Elasticated waist with fabric tie belt to the front
• Loose fit shorts, mid thigh length
• Made from a mid-weight soft cotton
• Fastens with white plastic buttons to the front
• Nani Hawaii label to the back
• There is a line of fade to both shoulders which looks like it has been from storage on a hanger. One side is more faded than the other. Shown in the last two photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Waist: 32in max
Waist to Crotch: 14in
Waist to Hem: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist