1980s Bright Multi-colour Check Boucle Mini Skirt, by Paul Harris, 24in Waist
Fabulous 1980s bright multi-colour checked boucle high waisted mini skirt by Paul Harris Designs, a classic from the era of female power dressing! The skirt is tight, short and high waisted, designed to make you walk with a wiggle, and could easily be worn with heels if you wanted a smarter look, or boots for a more casual almost punky vibe. The fabric is beautifully textured with the boucle style woven fabric, giving this mini a high end feel. Make a statement with your accessories by picking out a colour, or wear with just black to make the skirt sing!
• Bright checked pattern in blue, pink, yellow and green on a black background
• Textural boucle fabric
• Mini length, high waisted
• Firm waistband
• Fastens with a nylon zip at the side, with a black button to the waistband
• Lined in a black acetate
• Split to the back
• Made from a mid weight blended material that has the appearance of boucle wool
• Paul Harris Designs label to the back
• Care/composition: 80% acrylic, 20% nylon
Length: 19.5in with 1in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max