1980s Bright Floral Belted Puff Sleeve Dress, by Jaeger, 41in Bust
You can't go wrong with Jaeger, and this fab dress from the 1980s has it all. The mixed floral print is nice and bright, and has a matching belt to cinch you in with a massive shiny black buckle. The puff sleeves are of course needed on an 80s dress, and balances out the full skirt which has the all hallowed pockets. A great day dress, which can easily be turned into an event dress with a change of accessories.
50% of the profits of the sale of this coat will go to a local charity 'For Rutland' who provide non-medical advice to people of all ages that are living with long-term conditions in Rutland and the surrounding area - www.forrutland.org.uk
• Floral print in bright mixed colours
• Round neck with V front
• Short puff sleeves with notch detail - no shoulder pads
• Pockets side seams of the skirt
• Elasticated waist
• Large black buckle matching belt with belt loops - belt is shaped to fit over your hips
• Fastens using black buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight polyester
• Just below knee length
• Jaeger label to the back
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest