1980s Bright Crazy Print Shirt Dress, by Mister Dee, 51in Bust
Sometimes, the 1980s got it so right! By the brand Mister Dee, this amazing bright print shirt dress is made from a light and floaty viscose that adds movement to the bold look. The design is fairly simple to allow the pattern and colour to sing, with a simple shirt dress cut and faux pockets to the chest. Wear with bright shoes or plain white trainers to freshen up this vintage gem.
50% of the profits of the sale of this coat will go to a local charity 'For Rutland' who provide non-medical advice to people of all ages that are living with long-term conditions in Rutland and the surrounding area - www.forrutland.org.uk
• White background with a busy print in primary colours
• Fold down collar
• Pleat to the back of the shoulders
• Short sleeves with roll back cuff
• Faux flap pockets to the breast
• Shoulder epaulettes
• Pockets to the sides
• Made from a light weight fabric
• Fastens at the front with white and metal tone buttons
• Mister Dee label to the inside
• There is a mark to the skirt, that thanks to the print is not hugely noticeable. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 100% viscose, hand wash
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist