1980s Bright Canary Yellow Over Sized Roll Neck Wool Jumper, by Marilyn Anselm for Hobbs, 42in Bust Max
Need an injection of colour and comfort in your wardrobe? Then this is the jumper for you! From the late 80s, the bright canary yellow wool jumper was made by the British fashion design house Hobbs. Meant to be worn over-sized, the drop shoulders and loose fit add to the relaxed vibe, with the turn up cuff and the side split adding a little design touch that stops you looking like you borrowed your big brothers clothes! The loose roll neck ensures you stay warm, but not tightly wrapped, meaning this is the excellent choice for laid back stylish vibes all Winter long.
• Bright canary yellow colour, closest to the side photo
• Drop shoulder seam
• Large fold over roll neck
• Long sleeved, shown with the cuffs turned up
• Marilyn Anselm for Hobbs label to the back
• Made from a mid weight, cross knit wool yarn
• There is the slightest fluffing to the wool at the side from wear, this is very little, shown in the photo
• Care/composition: 100% wool, handwash
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled) - shown on a 34in bust
Sleeve: 26in from drop shoulder
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust