1980s Bright Blue 1982 World Cup Collectors Football T-Shirt, 40in Bust Max
Perfect for those rare t-shirt enthusiasts, this un-worn 1982 Football World Cup tee is bright, sporty and fun. On the front is the orange mascot called Naranjito, holding a football, and on the sleeve, the sporty stripe and date with the obligatory black and white ball. The blue is bright and perfect, contrasted nicely with the white edging. Even if you are not a football fan, this is a great t-shirt for the collection!
• 82 World Cup to the front and back, with Naranjito the mascot for the Spanish games
• 82 with sporty stripe and football to the sleeves
• Bright blue background
• No seam to the sleeve
• White ribbed edge to the sleeves and neckline
• Made from a light weight cotton blend stretch fabric
• Copyright to the bottom of the logo, dated 1979
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 36-40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve: 7.5in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max