1980s Bottle Green and Yellow Stripe Varsity Cardigan, 38in Chest
I love vintage varsity cardigans! They have the right amount of preppy chic. From the 1980s, this bottle green and yellow cardi has cute little pockets to the hip and does not have a college badge sewn on, meaning you can add your own if you fancy. They look great with jeans and check trousers with a shirt underneath, make it a little more cool with a novelty print dagger collar shirt.
• Forest green colour
• V-neck with green buttons to the front
• Yellow and white stripes to the sleeves
• Small pockets to the front
• Long sleeves with fold up ribbed cuffs
• Made from a mid-weight acrylic yarn
• Coleman Knitting Sportswear label to the inside
• Care/composition: no content label
Bust: 38in unstretched
Waist: 38in unstretched
Shoulder to shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist