1980s Blue 'Midwest Continental' American Trucker Bomber Jacket, 44in Chest
With a bit of a varsity vibe, this USA trucker bomber jacket is a great coat for a vintage lover of Americana. From the 1980s, the large Midwest trucking print to the back is eye catching and fun. The classic blue and white colours are so sporty and would look fab with jeans and a plain tee for days when you need a lighter layer.
• Midwest Continental Inc, Sioux City Iowa to the back
• Designed to be worn a little loose
• Two pockets to front
• Fastens with poppers to the front
• Stretched ribbed collar, cuffs and hem in matching blue with double white line
• Made from a light weight nylon shiny satin
• Lined in cream light and soft brushed polyester
• Hartwell label to the inside
• There is a little cracking to some of the print on the back from wear, and a mark to one shoulder and a slight mark to the back. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 100% nylon, lining 100% polyester. Cool wash
Chest: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Waist: 33in - 38in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest