1980s Aqua Striped Roll Neck Handknit Jumper, 42in Bust
I love a vintage handknit jumper, as you know that it will truly be a one off! This knit from the 1980s has been made from an aqua yarn with a stripe of cream, green and grey to add texture and other colours. The loose fit is matched with a lovely roll down collar to keep you warm and snuggly.
• Aqua with cream, dark green and and grey stripe
• Stripes have a different yarn that has a texture a little like mohair with some longer threads
• Roll down collar
• Ribbed to the hem, cuffs and neck
• Long sleeve
• Made from what feels like a mid weight acrylic
• No label
• There is a tiny amount of bobbling on the elbows, on the longer threads. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label, handmade
All measurements unstretched
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist