1980s Antique Gold Leather Peep Toe Slingback Sandals, by Bally, UK 4
Need a shoe that will go with pretty much every party outfit? These 1980s peep toe gold sandals are just perfect! Made by Bally, one of the best vintage shoe brands, they are classy and simple, the old gold colour is dressy but not brash and will compliment lots of colours. The small heel is comfortable to dance in all night, while the sling back ensures you can do high kicks to all the best disco tunes without shooting your heel into the DJ booth.
• Metallic old gold colour uppers
• Sun ray style straps to the front
• Small conical heel, goes to a stiletto width point
• Slingback, with gold tone small buckles to the side
• Pointed peep toe
• Leather outer, man made inner sole
• Bally brand to the inner and outer soles
• 5 stamped on the sole, but these come up much smaller than an average 5. I would advise paying close attention to the measurements below.
• There are some marks and scrapes to the leather on the heels of the shoe, from wear. There is a little wear to the soles and heel caps, and a little rubbing wear to the inside sole. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: Leather uppers, man made sole and lining
Length toe to heel: 24.5cm (measured inside along sole) - I advise measuring a pair of your own heels to get the true size as this is a guesstimate
Width at ball of foot: 7.5cm
Heel height: 2.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max