1970s Wrangler Light Weight Mid Wash Denim Jacket, 40in Bust
Vintage denim is a staple in any wardrobe, and is always a million times better that modern denim. This 1970s light wash denim Wrangler jacket is a great fit and is made frim a lighter weight cotton, so is perfect for Summer months when you want a jacket but not the heaviness. A great colour denim to wear with all your holiday outfits.
• Light wash denim
• Hip length
• Wrangler label to inside and on one pocket
• Long sleeve with button cuff
• Contrast white/cream stitching
• 2 flap pockets to bust
• Fastens with Wrangler rope buttons to front
• Made from a light weight denim
• There is a little wear as to be expected.
• Care/composition: 40*wash, 100% cotton
Shoulder to shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust