1970s Wrangler Light Weight Mid Wash Denim Jacket, 40in Bust
Vintage denim is a staple in any wardrobe, and is always a million times better that modern denim. This 1970s light wash denim Wrangler jacket is a great fit and is made frim a lighter weight cotton, so is perfect for Summer months when you want a jacket but not the heaviness. A great colour denim to wear with all your holiday outfits.
• Light wash denim
• Hip length
• Wrangler label to inside and on one pocket
• Long sleeve with button cuff
• Contrast white/cream stitching
• 2 flap pockets to bust
• Fastens with Wrangler rope buttons to front
• Made from a light weight denim
• There is a little wear as to be expected.
• Care/composition: 40*wash, 100% cotton
Shoulder to shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.