1970s Wrangler Dark Denim Jacket with Rock Embroidery, 40in Bust
Vintage denim is a staple in any wardrobe, and is always a million times better that modern denim. This 1970s dark denim Wrangler jacket is quite special as the previous owner took time to embroider some fab rock images to make it unique (however they must have fallen out of love with Iron Maiden as that one was unpicked!) A great colour denim with a good fit, it is perfect for someone that likes their rock music!
• Axe guitar embroidery to sleeve, Anvil embroidery to back
• Dark wash colour
• Hip length
• Zig zag stitch to button placket
• Wrangler label to inside and on one pocket
• Long sleeve with button cuff
• Contrast classic golden yellow stitching
• 2 slip pockets to hips, 2 flap pockets to bust
• Fastens with Wrangler buttons to front
• Made from a mid weight denim
• There is some fade and rubs as expected. There is also marks to the denim on the back where 'Iron Maiden' was once embroidered and has been unpicked. Shown in photo
• Care/composition: no labels
Shoulder to shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust