1970s Wide Collar Geometric Striped Midi Dress, by Wallis, 34in Bust
A fab wardrobe staple from the brand Wallis, this 1970s dress has the right amount of boho and the right amount of geometric, giving you a dress that will work damn hard for you. The colours are fab, quite muted for the time period, which makes it all the more easy to wear. The stripes and circles are great for those who don't like the overtly floral designs of the time, which also means this dress looks fairly modern in its styling also. The wide collar with the deep V shows a touch of flesh but not too much, the fluted cuffs on the sleeve and the slight puff shoulders have a nice nod to the prairie look, while the midi length skirt is flattering and practical. Wear with boots, trainers, pop a jumper over in Winter, team with a leather jacket for spring. This will become one of those dresses you reach for time and time again!
• Stripes with geometric circle designs, quite boho tribal, in denim blues, tan, black and white
• Wide and pointed collar
• Slight puff to each shoulder
• Long sleeves with a fluted cuff. Elastic to the cuff for shape
• Slightly full midi length skirt, with gathers to the waist
• Fastens with nylon YKK zip to the centre of the back
• Made from a very light cotton
• Wallis label to the back
• There is a very small pull to the bottom of the neckline, it is secure but the stitching has been strained. Shown in the photo
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 47.5in, no extra hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 12.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Green Summer Meadow Sleeveless Maxi Dress, by Dandi for Berkertex, 40in Bust
1960s Clashing Ditsy Floral and Indian Print Cotton Day Dress, 40in Bust
1970s Adini Indian Cotton Purple and Gold Hand Painted Kaftan Maxi, 38in Bust