1970s White Swiss Dot Full Prairie Skirt, 27in Waist
Such a beautiful skirt! This white swiss dot piece from the 1970s has been made with layers of fine cotton with tight gathers to the waist, creating volume and movement. The tight waistband really accentuates your figure, with the pleats cascading over your hips. The ankle length is flattering and a great way to show off your favourite shoes. Wear with a white blouse for a relaxed, understated classy look.
• White with raised swiss dot
• Gathers to the waistband for fullness
• Decorative folds to the hem
• Ankle length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a light weight semi sheer cotton
• Fastens using zip and hook and eye
• It is lined with another layer of fine cotton
• Care/composition: no label
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust