1970s White and Teal Victorian Advertising Novelty Print T-Shirt, 34in Bust
You can't beat a 1970s t-shirt! This one has the most charming Victorian advertising print in a nice teal on a white background. Made from a comfortable stretchy cotton, this would look amazing with your high waist flared jeans to really make the most of that cropped length. Pop on some trainers and you are good to go!
• Pattern made of charming Victorian adverts for items such as dress shields and bodices
• Short sleeves
• Short length
• Matching ribbed trim to the neckline
• No labels
• Made from a mid weight stretchy cotton
• There are a couple of small yellow marks on each sleeve, shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Bust: 32-38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max