1970s White and Lilac Paisley Shirt, 42in Bust
A groovy white shirt from the late 1970s, with a bold paisley print in shades of purple and red. Made from a soft poly knit, and with a looser style, wear with light colour original flares or some bright red coloured trousers to pick out the colours in the print.
• White background with a bold paisley style print in lilac, light blue, purple and red, with black details
• Loose fit
• Pointed collar
• Long sleeves
• Fastens pearly shirt buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight polyester knit
• There are a couple of small pulls to the fabric, shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% polyester
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Blue Sailor Anchor Zip Front Playsuit, by JC Penney, 35in Bust
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust