1970s Watercolour Painting Landscape Print Dress, by Jeannie, 47in Bust
How beautiful is this print?! In a painterly watercolour style brush strokes, a wonderful landscape is depicted with a cloudy sky and full trees which leads to a lightly rippling lake that nestled in the back, you see a grand folly. Your dress can quite literally take you to another place! A very flattering A-line cut with a gather to the bust to comfortably cover your fuller bust, this really is a cute little number that will make a great and easy to wear day dress.
• Watercolour painting style print showing a landscape with a lake, trees and a folly in the background.
• V-neck with gathers to bust to allow for a fuller bust size
• Knee length skirt
• Short sleeves
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• Made from a light weight polyester
• Jeannie label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% polyester, 40* wash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust