1970s Warm Tan Lace Up Brogues with Small Heel, by James Clark, UK 7/8
A simple but stylish shoe, these early 1970s are a wonderful small heel for everyday. The warm tan leather has a lovely patina, the stitching adding a small amount of detail leaving the rest of your outfit to do the talking. These will go with pretty much anything; flares, skirts, dresses, and will easily compliment any accessory you add. A great classic shoe!
• Warm tan leather, closest in colour to the forth photo
• Simple stitching to the toe and the sides
• Black lace holes with short brown laces
• Small stacked heel
• Size stamped to the side but rubbed off, fitting F - please see measurements
• Leather upper, leather insole, man made plastic sole with black heel, Phillips Magna branded
• James Clark brand to the inside of the shoes
• There are some scuffs to the leather of the shoes, namely to the toe and heel. These look fairly superficial. There is very slight curling to the insole. Very very minimal wear to the sole. All shown in photos
• Care/composition: Leather uppers, man made sole
Length toe to heel: 29cm (measured inside along sole - please pay attention to this measurement)
Width at ball of foot: 9.5cm
Heel height: 3.5cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Green Summer Meadow Sleeveless Maxi Dress, by Dandi for Berkertex, 40in Bust
1960s Clashing Ditsy Floral and Indian Print Cotton Day Dress, 40in Bust
1970s Adini Indian Cotton Purple and Gold Hand Painted Kaftan Maxi, 38in Bust