1970s Warm Cream Hand Knitted Open Front Aran Cardigan, 44in Bust
You can not get anymore classic than an Aran knit. Timeless in their style, they have been loved for decades by all for a tasteful way to stay warm. Hand knitted in the 1970s, this wool blend cardigan has all the perfect Aran pointers but with a slightly more modern vibe thanks to the open front which creates a more sleek look. Perfect for wearing over dresses, popping on with your jeans, wear it belted, leave it open. It is a wonderfully adaptable piece that will never date.
• Classic Aran style knit pattern in a warm cream - closer in colour to the full size photos
• Small notch to the neckline
• Ribbed cuffs, hem and edges
• Open fronted with no fastenings
• Small pockets to both hips
• Full length sleeves
• Made from a heavy weight wool blend yarn. There is a slight wool feel but it is soft and not itchy
• Small mark to one sleeve, and there are a few loose threads to the edge. I have also darned a hole which is now invisible. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 44in (measured across the back)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.