1970s Warm Cream Hand Knitted Button Front Aran Cardigan, 38in Bust
You can not get anymore classic than an Aran knit. Timeless in their style, they have been loved for decades by all for a tasteful way to stay warm. Hand knitted in the 1970s, this wool blend cardigan has all the perfect Aran style down to its horn effect buttons. Perfect for wearing over dresses, popping on with your jeans, wear it belted, leave it open. It is a wonderfully adaptable piece that will never date.
• Classic Aran style knit pattern in a warm cream - closer in colour to the main photos
• Round neckline
• Rubbed edging
• Button down front with horn effect plastic buttons
• Full length sleeves
• Made from a heavy weight wool blend yarn. There is a slight wool feel but it is soft and not itchy
• There is dark marks around the cuff edges from wear, shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 38in (measured across the back)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.