1970s Warm Cream Hand Knitted Aran Jumper, 45in Chest
You can not get anymore classic than an Aran knit. Timeless in their style, they have been loved for decades by all for a tasteful way to stay warm. Hand knitted in the 1970s, this wool blend jumper has all the perfect Aran style. Perfect for wearing over dresses or popping on with your jeans. It is a wonderfully adaptable piece that will never date.
I have shown in flat as well as on a mannequin as it is a unisex piece.
• Classic Aran style knit pattern in a warm cream - closer in colour to the main photos
• Round neckline
• Ribbed edging to sleeves and neck
• Full length sleeves with turn up cuffs
• Made from a heavy weight wool yarn
• There is some staining to the front and back of the neckline. I have washed and treated it but it is still present, shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust