1970s Turquoise Geometric Print Frill Sleeve Dress, by Richard Shops, 36in Bust
I think if the Little House in the Prairie was re-done for a funkier audience, they would be wearing dresses like this for sure. From the great make Richard Shops in the 1970s, this cotton dress is bright and fabulous with the big ruffles adding a little frivolous decoration to quite a simple cut dress. Giving utility for the hippie era, this would make a great seasonal transition dress with a change of footwear and layers underneath.
• Turquoise with a geometric print in dark blue and black
• Round neck
• Ankle length
• Elbow length sleeves
• Plain turquoise ruffle to the hem and sleeve cuffs
• Made from a mid weight cotton
• Fastens at the front using buttons and poppers - does not open too wide so not advised if you have broad shoulders
• Richard Shops label to the inside
• There is the smallest mark to one shoulder, hardly noticeable.
• Care/composition: no care label
Sleeve length: 24.5in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.