1970s Tan Ribbed Top with Collar and Button Front, 31in to 40in Bust
You can't beat a 1970s top! Made from super stretchy ribbed fabric, this figure hugging top has a fab fold down collar and button down front. Classic early 70s style! The dark brown stripe to the collar and fold back cuffs add a depth to the tan and cream colour, and would look perfect with a pair of high waist denim flares and brown boots.
• Super stretchy fabric - this originally would have been a mans top
• Mottled light tan brown and cream ribbed fabric
• Dark brown and yellow stripped design to cuff and collar
• Fold down collar
• Button down front
• Long sleeves with turn back cuff
• Made from a ribbed stretchy poly knit
• No makers label
• Care/composition: 100% polyester, cool wash
Bust: 31-40in (armpit to armpit doubled) - 40in is the max stretch
Sleeve: 24in with the turn up as extra
Shoulder: 12.5 - 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Cocoa Brown and White Checked Double Cuff Dagger Collar Shirt, By Lisa-Jane, 38in Bust
1970s Navy and White Oval Print Dagger Collar Shirt, by Pierre Balmain, 39in Bust