1970s Tan, Red and Black Floral Print Tie-Waist Cotton Kaftan, 50in Bust
A classic kaftan shape, this easy to wear shape just slips over the head with the flattering v-neck and drawstring waist giving you shape. The joy of a tie waist is that you can choose how cinched you want your waist, and you can loosen the belt when you want a more flowing feel.
• Tan background with black and red floral and trellis style print
• Drawstring waist
• No fastening, designed to slip over the head
• Made from a mid-weight cotton
• There is ink marks out of the print, but this is natural to the print process, as well as slubs in the natural cotton
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 50in max
Waist: 46in max
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust