1970s Tan Leather Tooled Shoulder Bag with Mandala
Beautiful coloured tan leather 1970s shoulder bag, with a wonderful tooled mandala design to the front and an intricately plaited shoulder strap. Perfect for a day trip, or on holiday, this large bag can hold plenty while the wide strap is comfortable to carry for hours. The leather is thick and of great quality, and will only get better with time while it perfectly compliments your vintage or modern wardrobe.
• Mandala design to the front of the flap, and a geometric trim to the edges
• Flap fastens using a silver tone twist lock
• Bag laced together using black waxed cotton thong
• One length plaited shoulder strap
• Large interior, no extra pockets
• Strap attached with brass rivets to the side, and leather woven cord
• Some scratches and marks to the bottom and back of the back from wear. There is also what appears to be a small mark of white paint to the bottom and one side of the strap
Handle Length: 81cm
Handle Height: 36cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max