1970s Tan Floral Stretchy Waist Belt with Circular Clasp
Sometimes an outfit needs a little finish, and this cute belt is just the thing! From the 1970s, this tan elasticated waist belt will cinch in that maxi dress if you don't want to loose your figure in all the fabric. Made from a soft cotton, this will be comfortable and move with you so you don't need to worry about being sucked in. With its little floral print, I would wear this with a floral print dress for a little bit of a pattern clash.
• Tan cream circular clasp to the front
• Light tan fabric with green and yellow small flowers
• Shirring elastic to create stretch with ruched fabric
• Made from a soft cotton fabric
• Care/composition: no labels
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Cocoa Brown and White Checked Double Cuff Dagger Collar Shirt, By Lisa-Jane, 38in Bust
1970s Navy and White Oval Print Dagger Collar Shirt, by Pierre Balmain, 39in Bust