1970s Tan Crocodile Skin Plaited Leather Small Shoulder Bag
What a perfect little bag for going out or for day trips! Made from crocodile skin, the shiny little purse bag from the 1970s has just enough room for those essentials that you need, with everything being easy to find thanks to those little interior pockets. The plaited leather strap is a great length to wear on the shoulder, or cross body should you need, and the popper flap ensures everything stays safe and secure while you have a little disco boogie!
• Made from a tan colour shiny textured crocodile skin
• Flap fastens using popper stud
• Bag stitched together using waxed leather twine
• One length plaited shoulder strap
• Two larger inside pockets with one slip pocket and one zip pocket
• Leather lined
• Strap attached to bag through hole in side
• There are some marks to the inside of the bag, shown in photos
Handle Length: 47cm
Handle Height: 99cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max