1970s Striped Cap Sleeve Burnt Orange Jumper, 38in Bust max
Well isn't this just lovely! This 1970s knits warm Autumnal burnt orange colour makes you want to reach for the layers, a nice warm coffee and go for a walk through the fallen leaves! Those striped sleeves really make this top as it adds a nice zing of contrasting colour and a little girly frill. The deep waistband ensures this stays close to your body, while the round neck shows a little skin without you getting too cold. Wear t-shirts underneath for layering, and add to a skirt or flares for a casual vibe.....but even better, wear under dungarees or a pinafore for a real classic retro look!
• Mottled burnt orange knit (colour closest to close up of the sleeve)
• Deep ribbed waist
• Round neck
• Stripe to the sleeve of burnt orange, dark brown and yellow
• Short cap sleeve with a slight frill
• Made from a mid weight blend yarn, I think there is small amount of wool in it as there is a slight
• There a couple of small areas that look like they have been darned, or the stitch has been dropped. These ares are not obvious, but are shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 33-38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max