1970s Snakeskin Leather Designer Belt with Horn Buckle, by Morris Moskowitz
The quality of this belt shows that it is the real vintage designer deal. From the 1970s, this wide statement waist belt is made from amazingly textured snakeskin leather, the tan, cream and brown colours and pattern is gorgeous. The brass and horn buckle was added separately from the original belt, but really finishes off the look perfectly. On the back, the Morris Moskowitz brand is stamped, a very rare vintage designer name to find, with the BTS solid brass buckle being a well known brand from America. It would look gorgeous in summer with white cheesecloth or a long glamourous kaftan.
• Real snakeskin leather with scale texture
• Round slip buckle with spur with a textured horn detail
• Designed to be worn as a waist belt
• Wide belt
• Fastens with a spur on the buckle which hook through holes on the belt
• Made from genuine reptile snakeskin leather, brass and animal horn
• Morris Moskowitz brand to the inside of the belt, BTS branding to the buckle
• There has been one hole drilled on the very end of the belt, shown in last photo
• Care/composition: genuine reptile skin label to the inside
Length: 68cm shortest hole, 85cm longest
Please pay close attention to the measurements of the item. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt