1970s Sky Blue and Maroon Horse Print Indian Cotton Wrap Skirt, 30.5in Waist
Indian cotton wrap skirts are a must for every summer wardrobe, but I have never seen one with a print as unusual as this as they usual depict Indian scenes and animals. In sky blue and maroon red, a herd of horses are shown grazing in the foothills of mountains surrounded by trees and under a cloud filled sky. Just stunning! Wonderful to wear with a loose fitting indian cotton shirt for a truly cool and breezy summer look.
• White background with light blue and maroon horse in the mountains print
• Knee length
• Fabric ties to the side
• Fastens using the tie belt, which feeds through a slit at the side
• Made from a light weight soft cotton
• There are natural slubs to the fabric, one quite large but are all natural to the fabric, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Waist: 30.5in - as it is a wrap it can be more or less
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Bright Pink Geometric Print Faux Sheepskin Hooded Coat, from The BBC Workroom, 48in Bust
1970s Camel Wool Belted Coat with Large Sheepskin Collar, by C&A, 42in Bust
1970s Classic Brown Herringbone Tweed Double Breasted Long Wool Coat, by St Michael, 40in Bust
1970s Rainbow and Gold Lurex Full Length Jacket Dress, by After 6 Ronald Joyce, 35in Bust