1970s Sage Green and Cream Chunky Oversized Zipped Knit, 44in Bust
A proper chunky knit is a staple in everyone's wardrobe, for days when you need to feel enveloped in warmth and snugly, or for those days where you just want to feel extra comfy. From the 1970s, and originally a mans jumper I believe, this sage and cream zip front cardi is fantastic for just those days. The chunky knit is mirrored in the large chain style pattern, with long sleeves that are begging to pulled down over your hands. With the all important pockets to the hips too! A wonderful colour and style, perfect for those chilled Sunday days.
• Sage green and warm cream colours, closest to the main photo
• Chunky knit in a geometric chain pattern
• Small rounded fold over collar
• Fastens with a nylon zip to the front, no brand.
• Small pockets to both hips
• Full length sleeves with raglan shoulders
• Made from a mid weight chunky acrylic yarn
• Small mark to the back of the collar, shown in photo. The zip also is a little stiff and sticks.
• Care/composition: no labels
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust