1970s Round Rhinestone Pendant Necklace with Extension Chain
From the 1970s, this necklace is just waiting to go back to the disco era to become its own disco ball! With the changeable length, it will go with many many outfits and necklines and can take you from day to night. Wear with black for the classic combo, or wear with a bright colour (or colours) to add some glitz. A perfect statement addition to any wardrobe!
• Round statement pendant of rhinestones in concentric circles
• Clear rhinestones to necklace length
• Length of necklace is articulated
• Fastens using a spring ring clasp on the main necklace
• Extender fastens using another spring ring, and a twist clasp to the centre
• Made from a base metal with glass gems
• The main clasp is not as strong as it once was, it still fastens but must be guided into the hole.
Pendant width: 4cm
Length: 38cm on shortest, 11.5cm extender length
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.
We Also Recommend
1970s Green Summer Meadow Sleeveless Maxi Dress, by Dandi for Berkertex, 40in Bust
1960s Clashing Ditsy Floral and Indian Print Cotton Day Dress, 40in Bust
1970s Adini Indian Cotton Purple and Gold Hand Painted Kaftan Maxi, 38in Bust