1970s Rich Purple Strappy Wiggle Dress, by Cacharel, 33in Bust
A little designer vintage never hurt anyone. From the late 1970s, by fab label Cacharel, this rich purple number is perfect for a summer event. With a little 1950s wiggle dress styling, this strappy dress is flattering with the fitting cut and curved bustline, but also practical; large pockets for snacks! The button back and small belt adds a little detail to a simple elegant piece.
• Deep rich purple colour, closest in hue to back photo
• Thin straps
• Curved shaped front to bust
• Large pronounced pockets to the hips
• Below knee length
• Buttons to end of straps to change fastening style
• Small attached belt to back with elastic
• Fastens using buttons to the back
• Made from a lightweight textured cotton
• Cacharel label to the back
• There is a line where the dress has previously been worn shorter, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.