1970s Rich Purple Strappy Wiggle Dress, by Cacharel, 33in Bust
A little designer vintage never hurt anyone. From the late 1970s, by fab label Cacharel, this rich purple number is perfect for a summer event. With a little 1950s wiggle dress styling, this strappy dress is flattering with the fitting cut and curved bustline, but also practical; large pockets for snacks! The button back and small belt adds a little detail to a simple elegant piece.
• Deep rich purple colour, closest in hue to back photo
• Thin straps
• Curved shaped front to bust
• Large pronounced pockets to the hips
• Below knee length
• Buttons to end of straps to change fastening style
• Small attached belt to back with elastic
• Fastens using buttons to the back
• Made from a lightweight textured cotton
• Cacharel label to the back
• There is a line where the dress has previously been worn shorter, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt