1970s Rhinestone Lucite Bow Black Satin Platform Shoes, UK 7/8
Wow, would you look at these! Stunning vampy 1970s large platform black satin shoes with a fab pair of lucite encrusted rhinestones to the front, made just for the larger footed vintage gal! These were certainly shoes made for a glamourous evening dress where you would not do much walking but a lot of posing. These would look stunning with a black or silver long gown, pick out the gems with matching vintage jewellery and you have an outfit made in elegant vintage heaven.
• Two large lucite bows to the front, embedded with rhinestones - I have not tested them for confirmation of the lucite
• Large stacked heel with front platform
• Rounded toe, with a high front
• Outer made from a black satin
• Leather insole, suede back. Sole appears to be man-made.
• There are some numbers stamped to the inside, and a brand name to the sole but it is well worn. The name looks like Jerray or Ferray.
• The main fault is that one heel need strengthening, which you can see as it has a slight tilt. I would advise this being seen to before wear. One bow is missing 7 gem stones. There is a little separation between sole and toe to the front, and a couple of scuffs to the satin. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Length toe to heel: 26cm (measured inside along sole) - I advise measuring a pair of your own heels to get the true size as this is a guesstimate
Width at ball of foot: 7cm
Heel height: 9.5cm
Platform height at front: 2.5cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.