1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
From the classic brand Eastex, this late 1970s dress is a great choice for everyday. With a super wide collar, it has a zip front closure and a simple A-line cut which really lets the geometric print take centre stage. Make it more modern with some matching colour Dr Marten boots and you have a winning combination.
• White background, with a red and blue geometric shape print
• Wide pointed notched collar
• A-line knee length skirt
• Short sleeves
• Fastens with a zip to the front
• Made from a mid-weight fabric with a linen feel that has a slubby texture
• Eastex label to the inside
• There is a slight mark to one side, shown in photo. The fabric also has a darker weave to it which looks like marks but they are natural to the material.
• Care/composition: 95% polyester, 5% linen flax, 40* wash
Length: 39.5in (1.5in extra hem)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust