1970s Red Tree Print Pinafore Dress, by Human Beings, 28in Waist
This pinafore is giving me all the cult vibes! From the early 1970s, this bright red cotton pinafore has the most charming stylised hand painted tree print all over, giving you all the natural goddess vibes. Wear with a peasant blouse underneath and your trusty Birkenstocks, and I think a basket bag would be a great finishing touch.
• Bright red with a deep dark brown hand painted print of trees - colour closest to the detail photo of the print
• Fuller skirt
• High waist
• Square neckline
• Sleeveless, square sides
• Fastens using the ties to the side - adjustable size
• Made from a mid-weight cotton canvas
• Slips over the head.
• Human Beings label to the inside
• Pin prick size mark to the shoulder. There is portions of the print that has not printed but expected from a hand painted item.
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, hand painted
Width of panel: 12.5in
Waist : 28in (edge to edge - can be larger with the ties)
Length of bodice: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.