1970s Red Mirror Embroidered Pouch Bag
Shipping calculated at checkout.
From the 1970s comes this wonderful small bag, made from bright red cotton and embroidered with bright thread. Within the threads are small rounded mirrors, which wonderfully catch the light. A quaint little bag that would look lovely as an accompaniment to an Indian cotton dress.
• Small round mirror decoration
• Made from a soft cotton fabric
• Circular embroidery in bold primary colours
• Round shape
• Pull closure with straps
• Single inside pocket, red fabric lining
• Plaited rope straps
• There is a couple of pulled threads to the embroidery, shown in photos
Height: 11cm, 20.5cm to ruffle top
Width: 5cm at bottom, 9cm at side
Handle Length: 18cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.