1970s Red and White Handknitted Snowflake Mittens
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A pair of mittens that Bernie Sanders would be proud to own. Handknitted in the 1970s, these cute mittens are what winter dreams are made from. Warm, adorable, begging to have that string threaded through our coats so we don't loose them!
• Large snowflake design to the top
• Bright red and white colour
• Feels like a cotton yarn, but could be a cotton/acrylic mix
• Stretch fit - one size, meant for adults
• There is very slight markings/stain on the palm from wear, which is to be expected. Shown in photos
• Contents: no label
Length: 10.25in unstretched
Width: 4.25in unstretched
Please get in touch if you have any questions.