1970s Red and Black Japanese Michiyuki Dochugi Kimono Jacket, One Size
Fabulously stylish 1970s red, black and cream Japanese michiyuki dochugi kimono jacket with hexagonal print and cute little leaf and bud motifs. Kimonos are a great wardrobe staple as the add warmth and immediate elegance to a simple outfit. This is a michiyuki or dochugi, which is traditionally worn done up over the kimono for warmth and to protect the kimono from dirt and wet, and has a square neckline and a small pocket to the inside. The perfect layering option for chilly weather.
• Red, black and cream hexagonal design with a leaf and bud motif
• Large traditional kimono sleeves with the cut out to the under sleeve
• Deep square neckline
• Large decorative covered buttons to the front
• Loose fit - can fit a range of sizes dependent on your intended fit
• Small mini pocket to the inside, with frill edge
• Hanging hoop to the back of the neck
• Fastens using a waist tie, and poppers to the neckline and down the opening
• Made from a light weight blended fabric that could be a cotton/silk mix
• Lined in a cream fabric that feels like cotton
• There is a light stain to the lining, and there are a handful of small stains and a couple of holes on the garment. These are shown in photos, and are not noticeable due to the print but worth mentioning
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 47in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 27in (taken seam to seam, which is dropped on the arm)
Sleeve: 23in (taken neck opening to end of sleeve)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Cocoa Brown and White Checked Double Cuff Dagger Collar Shirt, By Lisa-Jane, 38in Bust
1970s Navy and White Oval Print Dagger Collar Shirt, by Pierre Balmain, 39in Bust