1970s Red and Black Japanese Michiyuki Dochugi Kimono Jacket, One Size
Was £60 - Now £45!
Fabulously stylish 1970s red, black and cream Japanese michiyuki dochugi kimono jacket with hexagonal print and cute little leaf and bud motifs. Kimonos are a great wardrobe staple as the add warmth and immediate elegance to a simple outfit. This is a michiyuki or dochugi, which is traditionally worn done up over the kimono for warmth and to protect the kimono from dirt and wet, and has a square neckline and a small pocket to the inside. The perfect layering option for chilly weather.
• Red, black and cream hexagonal design with a leaf and bud motif
• Large traditional kimono sleeves with the cut out to the under sleeve
• Deep square neckline
• Large decorative covered buttons to the front
• Loose fit - can fit a range of sizes dependent on your intended fit
• Small mini pocket to the inside, with frill edge
• Hanging hoop to the back of the neck
• Fastens using a waist tie, and poppers to the neckline and down the opening
• Made from a light weight blended fabric that could be a cotton/silk mix
• Lined in a cream fabric that feels like cotton
• There is a light stain to the lining, and there are a handful of small stains and a couple of holes on the garment. These are shown in photos, and are not noticeable due to the print but worth mentioning
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 47in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 27in (taken seam to seam, which is dropped on the arm)
Sleeve: 23in (taken neck opening to end of sleeve)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.