1970s Red and Black Chinese Crane Lounge Set, 41in Bust
Fed up of wearing jogging bottoms and t-shirts but want to still be comfortable while stuck at home? Look no further, I have the loungewear set of your dreams. Handmade in the 1970s, the Eastern print top and satin loose fit pants are classic of the era. The lovely print of the top is intricate and beautiful, with the black pants picking out the details of the print perfectly. The sash belt adds a touch of glamour to the look, and cinches you in at the waist, showing off your figure so you feel a little more dressed. Comfortable yet chic, the lounge set is what modern life has been craving, and saves you from any embarrassment on those zoom calls!
• Red, cream and yellow intricate Chinese crane print top
• Stand up collar
• Long hip length top
• Long split to the side of the hip
• Black sash belt, attached on one side
• Wide bell sleeves with red braid trim
• Shiny satin trousers
• Trousers have an elasticated waist and a loose fit. I have overlocked the inside seams to prevent fraying
• Top fastens with a metal zip, Aero brand
• Top made from a soft cotton, trousers from a polyester shiny satin, and sash from a ribbed polyester.
• There is an iron burn to the end of one waist tie, and two button holes to the other where I believe the sash was used from another item. There are small red marks to the hip which can't be seen due to the print. The trousers are also quite simply made in comparison to the top, so may not have been the originals. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels - this is a handmade item
Waist: 23in to 34in
Rise at back: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.