1970s Rainbow Stripe Tank Top Knit, by Justin at Debenhams, 36in Bust Max
Adorable bright rainbow striped tank top from the 1970s, that is just begging to be worn with a dagger collar shirt! Made from a soft acrylic knit, so no need to worry about any scratchy feelings, the tank is comfy and warm, the perfect layer for when the weather gets a little grim. Wear with flares, over a dress, with a shirt......the possibilities are endless!
• Bright rainbow stripes
• Splits to the side seams
• Round neck
• Ribbed black neck hole, arm holes and the side splits
• Made from a light weight knit
• Justin for Debenhams label to the back
• There is some rubbing to the knit, which shows as some longer threads to the top of the fabric. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic, 40* wash
Bust: 31-36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust