1970s Rainbow Stripe Cream Wool Cycling Jersey Jumper, C&A Sponsored, 38in Bust
How awesome is this cycling jersey?! Too good to wear just for sport! From the 1970s, this cream jersey is jazzed up by the bold rainbow stripes, making this miles better than the yellow jersey in my opinion. The zip neck means this will keep you nice and cosy but not too hot as it was designed for highly active sport. Sponsored by C&A, that classic shop we all miss, their insignia is boldly displayed on both sleeves. As a nice finishing touch, there is the classic cycling addition of the pockets on the back, which you could use for carrying you phone, keys or more importantly, snacks. Bold and funky, with a sporty edge, this will go with pretty much anything in your wardrobe!
• Warm cream colour, with bright rainbow accents
• Three pockets to the back, fastening with buttons
• C&A badge to both sleeves
• Black and white stripes to the shoulders
• Rainbow striped to one side
• Rainbow ribbed funnel neck with zip to the front
• Long sleeves with rainbow ribbed cuffs
• Made from a light weight wool blend fabric
• Iper-sport-ciocc curno label to the inside, made in Italy
• There are a few patches of more yellowed marks, which is expected from a sports top, and not immediately noticeable (2 to the sleeves, one to the hip, one to the front hip, one to the cuff). There are also two darned holes on the bust, and two holes on one pocket on the back. The top was also hemmed using bonding tape on the inside, which has now left a mark. The bottom of the zip is slightly wonky. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 80% wool, 20% acrylic
Bust: 36-40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max