1970s Purple Rose Print Prairie Boho Maxi Dress, by Dolly Rockers, 36in Bust
Beautiful 1970s purple boho prairie dress with pink rose print designed by the late, great Pat Albeck for Dolly Rockers. Although a very cute style, this steers clear of the ditsy girly dresses of the era thanks to the punchy floral print. The full puff sleeves & lace details are perfect for the hippy era, the tight bodice and nipped waist elongates the silhouette ........toughen this up for Autumn with a pair of chunky boots and a leather jacket, and the great thing with maxis is you can layer up underneath!
• Light purple background with pink rose and white daisy flowers, light green leave and very light lilac bows designed by Pat Albeck
• Tall funnel neck with a frilled lace edge
• Lace trim to the bust line
• Short full sleeve with a puff to the shoulder
• Cotton lace trim to both sleeves
• Long tie belt to the waist
• Belt loops to the waist
• Gathered skirt at the waist with a slight fullness to the hem
• Made from a mid weight, high quality cotton
• Fastens with a coloured nylon Aero zip to the back and a hook and eye to the back of the collar
• Dolly Rockers, Designed by Sambo label to the inside
• Care/composition: handwash 30*
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Waist: 13in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max